If you are seeking CLE credit for attendance at Securities Enforcement Forum West 2020, please follow the requirements and instructions of your own state bar.
The state bars below have approved Securities Enforcement Forum West 2020 for up to 7.5 hours of CLE credit. Certificate of attendance forms for each state will be provided below prior to the event.
- California (6.75 hours) (Certificate of Attendance)
- Delaware (7.5 hours) (Certificate of Attendance)
- North Carolina (7.5 hours) (Certificate of Attendance)
The state bars below have, via reciprocity, approved Securities Enforcement Forum West 2020 for CLE credit. This means that because one state bar has already approved CLE for this program, CLE is therefore approved in each of the state bars below.
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Dakota
The virtual platform for Securities Enforcement Forum West 2020:
- Uses certain attendance verification tools (such as periodic “Alertness Checks”);
- Maintains a detailed record of your attendance of each of the 11 sessions; and
- Can confirm your attendance at each session (we can generate an attendance report if required by state bar; please confirm this requirement with your state bar first before requesting attendance report).